Follow me on Twitter (@successprof)
Each year you should take some time to conduct a review of your accomplishments in the past year. This should be a review of your successes. What did you do well? What did you accomplish? Here is my 2009 list. (You can see the 2008 version here)
At the end of April we welcomed a healthy baby boy into the world. He continues to be healthy, happy, and big! He brings joy to our lives on a daily basis and certainly is the most important thing about 2009.
Unlike previous years, we stayed closer to home in 2009, but did travel significantly throughout North America:
- visited 12 States and 4 Canadian Provinces
- highlights include Old City Quebec & Johnson Space Center in Houston
Continued to focus on both the Success Professor blog and on our Home Business Program where we help people to get healthy, go green, and earn extra money while they do it:
- had over 10,000 page views in one month
- again earned over $10,000 in our home business program
- helped three people reach the leadership levels in our home business program
- completed time on leadership of our church after over 4 years of service
- continued to oversee bookkeeping and finances for our church
- successfully completed the GMAT, scoring in the 98 percentile!
- applied to PhD programs for fall of 2010
- once again taught my largest ever classes
- maintained my weight (after losing 14 lbs in 2008)
- established a full emergency fund (article on this coming soon!)
- saw the Broadway musicals: Jersey Boys, In The Heights, Chicago
- visited another Major League Ballpark (Milwaukee) to watch a game
Most Read Posts of 2010
1. How to Make a Good First Impression
2. The Importance of Keeping Consistent
3. How to Stay Consistent
4. What is Holding You Back?
5. 6 Steps to Defeating Self Doubt
6. 8 Ways to Pay Off Your Mortgage Quickly
7. Lou Holtz’s 5 Keys to Success
8. How to Work in Bursts
9. WIN NOW
10. What is Your 4 Minute Mile?
Thank you all for your support in 2009, and best wishes for 2010!
The Success Professor – Danny Gamache