I’m back after a break to mark exams and for Christmas. I’m excited about the New Year. Are you?
Here’s some of the best articles I’ve come across over the last couple of weeks!
1. Chris Guillebeau from “The Art of Non-Conformity” shared about how to conduct an “Annual Review“.
2. On a related note Michael Hyatt shares “7 Questions to Ask About Last Year.”
3. Here’s a great system on how to integrate habits into your life from Freestyle Mind.
4. Wasabi Burger shares the scientific “Formula of Motivation.”
5. Learn about the power of “1000 True Fans” on The Technium.
Now start the year right by doing something that will help you reach your goals!
The Success Professor – Danny Gamache
PS. I just helped another team member reach the leadership level with our home business, which means I have more time available to help someone else. If you have a goal of increasing your self-employment income in 2010 visit http://dannyg.makemoreathome.com