Happy Easter! I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. As a professor this is a busy time of year, and this year is likely the busiest I’ve ever had. Larger class sizes and an overload contract means I’m spending all my free time marking. I’ll move away from marking to share some of the favorite links I’ve found recently on the web.
1. Learn how to “Manage Email Like an Expert” at Dumb Little Man.
2. Scientific proof for something that you’ve likely always known: “Bad Bosses are Killers“.
3. Zen Habits shares about “How to Live a Life of Gratitude“.
4. Seth Godin shares a wonderful short post about goals.
5. Finally, get inspired with this passionate speech by Jimmy V:
Enjoy, and have a great day!
To subscribe by RSS, click here!
To earn extra money from your home, click here!